Products and services to help utilities collect and use condition-based monitoring
information on high voltage electrical equipment, improving business performance.
Dynamic Ratings is dedicated to providing monitoring, control, and communication solutions for electrical apparatus. Helping utilities address the various challenges associated with successfully deploying and managing their Condition Based Monitoring programs is the foundation of our business.
Electronic Temperature Monitor
The reliable and cost-effective B100 Electronic Temperature Monitor (ETM) provides exceptional measurement accuracy, asset control and secure communications for your transformer. While gauges have been the default cooling control device for decades, their lenses can become unreadable and the needles often stick, causing inaccurate measurements and preventing proper cooling control.
Unlike gauges, the B100 stores the long-term history of temperature data and alarm activations in real time or for download later.
User Configurable Monitor
The C50 Series provides continuous monitoring of operational and performance data to provide early and accurate indication of change in an asset’s operating conditions. The C50 transformer monitor can detect changes in oil temperature, windings, OLTC, insulation, bushing health, and cooling systems. The C50 is capable of cooling and voltage control.
C50 technology is easy to use, it enables customers to configure a system for their unique application. It is able to rapidly present data, notices or alarms via a web dashboard or graphical user interface allowing for quick access and visualisation of collected data.
The new bushing health monitor option allows for continuous monitoring of bushings. It provides asset owners with real-time information of bushing capacitance and power factor which can result in early detection of possible failure.
Engineered to Order Solution
E-Series provides comprehensive monitoring, control, and communications. It is scalable and ideal for retrofit or monitoring upgrades as well as new transformer applications.
- The Multi-Port Module allows up to eight feature specific modules to increase the scope and depth \ of monitoring
- Input / Output Modules allows for the monitoring of alarm contact, switch positions, contractor status and more…
- Direct Fibre Temperature Sensing provides direct winding temperature measurement
- This modular add-on provides an economical solution to closely monitor the winding hot spot on critical transformers collecting precise data to develop an optimally refined winding hot spot model
- Bushing Health Monitor Option allows for continuous on-line monitoring of bushings, provides asset owners with real-time information of bushing capacitance and power factor which can result in early detection of possible failure
- Partial Discharge (PD) Monitor Option directly measures electrical partial discharges in power transformers and electrical power apparatus. Connection to the bushing capacitance taps allows the system to seek unwanted activity much further inside the transformer
- Products and services to help utilities collect and use condition-based monitoring information on high voltage electrical equipment, improving business performance. The B100 features two RTD inputs for Top Oil temperature and ambient or LTC Temperature.
Three CT inputs are provided for Load Current.
The Winding Hot Spot temperature is calculated for up to three windings. Cooling control can be controlled by Top Oil Temperature, Winding Temperature, and/or Load Current. The LTC Delta T analytic detects problems in the LTC compartment while filtering out false alarms. The relay output contacts can be configured for any individual temperature alarm, LTC alarm, load threshold or a combination thereof. The B100 provides SCADA communications via DNP, Modbus, or IEC 61850.