Partial Discharge (PD) tesing kit, to detect and diagnose PD activity
EA Technology has been designing and supplying equipment to assess switchgear since the 1970’s. Martec brings the latest in the range of Partial Discharge (PD) instruments which is easy to use, whilst having additional sensing capabilities and real time advanced analytical features. The ability of this instrument to distinguish true PD from noise and other interference means better maintenance strategy decisions and enhanced safety.
The UltraTEV Plus² can transfer asset measurement results directly to your PC or business network via Wi-Fi or USB/SD Card. Together with this, the survey functionality allows details of the substations and assets to be entered on the screen and guides people through a simple survey process.
- The in-built PD classification and interpretation tools to detect problems early to avoid dangerous and damaging failures and minimise network downtime/outages
- Optimise maintenance cycles and asset life through a better understanding of asset condition, comparing PD results over time to identify trends
- Increase on-site productivity by rapidly collecting key condition information in an accurate and consistent manner using Survey mode
- Detect PD in a wider range of assets with the inclusion of cable PD technology
- User friendly with little training required