An Investment in Reliability Excellence
Electrical Plant Assessment and Condition Monitoring Service
- Condition monitoring provides the asset owner with a clear understanding of the health and risk of failure.
- The Pragma Condition monitoring service for electrical equipment is a fully customisable offering.
- A choice between continuous monitoring, periodic nonintrusive condition assessments or a combination of the two.
- A comprehensive report including the asset health diagnostics, prognostics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Scope of applications include:
- Distribution boards
Assessments are conducted with plant in normal service and without interrupting production or supply.
The findings presented in the report enable asset managers, engineers and maintenance staff to make informed decisions in the implementation of condition based maintenance (CBM) strategies.
- Safety is addressed by the use of non-intrusive technology
- Trending data builds a complete picture of asset health
- Multiple technologies are deployed to pin-point imminent failures
- Reports identify, locate and qualify maintenance recommendations
An example of risk condition levels categorised according to a five-level ranking system
– We don’t know the health of our assets
– We do not realise the fill life potential of our capital investments
– Our quality of service could be improved by preventing unplanned outages
– We have no way of optimising or prioritising asset replacement
– We need to optimise energy efficiency but do not know how
– We do not know where our highest risks are or where to spend our limited budget
– We are unable to identify and manage our health and safety risks
– We are at risk of environmental incidents
– We do not know where to start to contain the risk
– We can’t decide which CM technology to use