An Investment in Reliability Excellence
Mechanical Plant Assessment and Condition Monitoring Service
Condition monitoring provides the asset owner with a clear understanding of the health and risk of failure. The Pragma Condition monitoring service for mechanical equipment is a fully customisable offering:
- Giving a choice between continuous monitoring, periodic non-intrusive condition assessments or a combination of the two.
- Providing a comprehensive report including the asset health, diagnostics, prognostics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Applications include
- Hydraulic systems
- Steam traps
Assessments are conducted with the plant in normal service and without interrupting production. The findings presented in the report enable asset managers, engineers and maintenance staff to make informed decisions in the implementation of condition based maintenance (CBM) strategies.
- Safety is addressed using non-intrusive technology
- Trending data builds a complete picture of asset health
- Multiple technologies are deployed to pin-point imminent failures
- Reports identify, locate and qualify maintenance recommendations
“Extend the health and life of your assets and reduce your maintenance costs”
– We don’t know the health of our assets
– We do not realise the full life potential of our capital investments
– Our quality of service could be improved by preventing unplanned outages
– We have no way of optimising or prioritising asset replacement
– We find that uptime is compromised by poor reliability
– We don’t know where our highest risks are or where to spend our limited budget
– We are unable to identify and manage our health and safety risks
– We are at risk of environmental incidents due to the deteriorating assets
– We do not know where to start to contain the risk
– We can’t decide which CM technology to use