Assessments are conducted with plant in normal service and without interrupting production or supply.
The findings presented in the report enable asset managers, engineers and maintenance staff to make informed decisions in the implementation of condition based maintenance (CBM) strategies.
– We don’t know the health of our assets
– We do not realise the fill life potential of our capital investments
– Our quality of service could be improved by preventing unplanned outages
– We have no way of optimising or prioritising asset replacement
– We need to optimise energy efficiency but do not know how
– We do not know where our highest risks are or where to spend our limited budget
– We are unable to identify and manage our health and safety risks
– We are at risk of environmental incidents
– We do not know where to start to contain the risk
– We can’t decide which CM technology to use