Condition monitoring provides the asset owner with a clear understanding of the health and risk of failure. The Pragma Condition monitoring service for mechanical equipment is a fully customisable offering:
- Giving a choice between continuous monitoring, periodic non-intrusive condition assessments or a combination of the two.
- Providing a comprehensive report including the asset health, diagnostics, prognostics and recommendations for corrective action.
- Applications include
- Hydraulic systems
- Steam traps
Assessments are conducted with the plant in normal service and without interrupting production. The findings presented in the report enable asset managers, engineers and maintenance staff to make informed decisions in the implementation of condition based maintenance (CBM) strategies.
- Safety is addressed using non-intrusive technology
- Trending data builds a complete picture of asset health
- Multiple technologies are deployed to pin-point imminent failures
- Reports identify, locate and qualify maintenance recommendations