Transformer Condition Management – Level 1
A comprehensive training course for managing transformers in service by analysis of the transformers oil.
ECSA Validation no: SAAMA2017519 for 2 CPD creditsDownload
This two-day course covers theoretical solutions for the analysis and management of transformer insulating oils. Principles of Transformer Condition Management are expressed through defect detection, monitoring and diagnosis. Technological solutions are presented for adoption into effective reliability and asset management programmes.
|Day one||Day two|
Who should attend
- Maintenance technicians and engineers
- Operating personnel who have the delegated authority to return transformers to service
- Personnel who are involved in condition monitoring
- Maintenance and Engineering managers
- Understanding of transformer health indicators
- Interpretation of oil analysis
- Making informed maintenance decisions based on analysed results
- Extending transformer life by implementing condition-based maintenance
- Evaluating risk and reliability by structured evaluation techniques.