Transformer Condition Management – Level 2
Complete training for managing transformers in service by analysis of the transformer’s oil.
ECSA Validation no: SAAMA2017497 for 4 (CPD) creditsDownload
This five day course covers theory and practical solutions for the analysis and management of transformer insulating oils.
Who should attend?
- Maintenance technicians and engineers
- Reliability engineers
- Condition monitoring practitioners
- Post matriculation technical electrical qualifications or an understanding of the operation and construction of a transformer
- An operational knowledge of MS Excel (the interpretation of oil results involves calculations performed in MS Excel)
- Each delegate must bring their own laptop with MS Excel installed